Our church’s Sunday morning experience extends beyond Sunday worship with several adult bible study opportunities. For more information on any of our adult offerings please contact Laura Colee.
---- What is the Bible? For some rich food for thought, read this article.----
Weekly Offerings for Fall 2016
Wednesday Morning Bible Study
- Starting up again on Wednesday, September 7th
- Meets in the church parlor at 10:30am each Wednesday morning for study of selected bible passages
- Led by Dan Colombi (856-428-0348 or email@example.com)
- All are welcome to study with us! Anyone interested in joining contact Dan Colombi
Twice a Month Offerings for Fall 2016
Small Group Bible Study: Applying the Bible to Daily Life
- Meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month at 7:30pm at Deb’s house in Haddonfield
- Currently exploring the Beatitudes using Jennifer Kennedy Dean's book Set Apart
- All are welcome to join us and bring your own unique insights!
Mom to Mom
- Meets on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 9:30am in the Board Room in the Church
- Currently reading Lisa Harper's study guide on the book of Acts entitled Believing Jesus
- All interested and available mothers are welcome to join us!
At the Table Family Small Group
- Meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month from 6-7:30 in the church Light House/Manse
- We gather twice a month for dinner, conversation, and activities for the whole family using the Animate Practices curriculum series.
- All individuals, couples, families with children of all ages are invited to join.